Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One down, one to go

I finished my first mid-term last night.  I couldn't sleep afterwards, I realized that while I probably did not fail I know I did not do well, and this morning I have broken out in hives due to the stress.  I just keep telling myself I just need  C to pass, I just need a C.  Is it wrong to pray that I at least got a C?  Please lord, let me have at least gotten a C so that I don't have to worry about failing out of law school.

My writing is the biggest issue I will face, and truthfully I know it is, I have tried working on it but it just doesn't seem to be getting any better.  Thankfully, I can say that it hasn't gotten worse.

Oh well, I'll study more and try and be ready for my second mid-term on Thursday night.  I figure worse case I just take a sleeping pill after that so I can sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment