Wednesday, January 15, 2014

First Days of Classes Can be misleading

Last Thursday I thought my DE professor would be the best and funniest teacher of the semester.  I was wrong - Monday she made me fear her and not enjoy being in her class.  The horror stories of other classmates have since been told to me and I don't feel like I will be taking her summer course no matter how much I like her subject.

Last Thursday I thought my Family Law professor was as scary as a military drill Sargent.  She has since shown herself to be a great teacher, who will make me think and really learn the topic.

Today I am overwhelmingly impressed by my plea bargaining professor.  I am hopefully that he keeps this up, I don't want to be disappointed by a teacher that promises to teach practical skills instead of theory and actually care about his students.

No comments:

Post a Comment