Sunday, January 13, 2013

Still here

Two of my classes for last semester posted the grades.  I am still in law school, which is good.  I checked my grades while on vacation in St. Thomas and realized I had to come back from paradise because I am still in law school.  That is a good thing, but it was sad to leave St. Thomas.  I missed the first night of classes due to this much needed vacation.  Now I am mentally preparing myself to get back into the swing of things both with working and then going to class.  I am hoping that this semester goes as well if not better than last semester so that I can stay in law school.  Maybe when I am done I will see about starting a practice in the U.S. Virgin Islands.  Still waiting for my third class posts grades - I figure if all else fails I am going to find a job in St. Thomas and spend my life in sunshine, salty air, and paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment