Sunday, July 31, 2011

2 weeks to go

I now just have 2 weeks left before my law school career begins.  I am starting to feel the dread and fear that my life will be drastically different for the next for years, and that my social life will be almost non-existent.  People keep telling me this will be a good thing, if I don't like it I don't have to finish it (that nerd part of me just doesn't think I can start a school program and then not finish it), and my personal favorite it will be worth it in the end.  The end might be worth it, but is what I will have to go through until the end worth it?  What if I don't want to be a lawyer in the end?  What if I can't find a job as a lawyer in the end?  This economy isn't the best so why would we need more lawyers.  The fear has definitely hit me, and I am hoping that once the classes start it will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment